2018 H-D® Street Bob®
2018 Harley-Davidson® Softail Street Bob
Harley-Davidson® is a brand that is known for its style and comfort and we invite you over to Appalachian Harley-Davidson® to learn about the features that accompany the brand new Street Bob! This new bike has an aggressively low MSRP that opens it up to many riders. Harley-Davidson® has been producing quality motorcycles for a number of years and will continue to introduce affordable options that provide you with the safety and comfort you're looking for, explore the lineup at our Mechanicsburg, PA location now! Our staff can walk you through all the available options and introduce you to our finance department if you're wondering how to secure a loan with your bad credit rating! Appalachian Harley-Davidson® works with many different credit scores and we are eager to learn about your unique financial situation and find some viable loan packages that don't stretch you financially! Talk to us about your no-nonsense style and hardcore bobber needs, we'll get you cruising down the road atop of the Street Bob for a test ride!
The essence of the stripped-down bobber style remains intact with the Street Bob, providing you with all of the practical features you need. The 2018 version of this motorcycle boasts a blacked out engine finish so you can hit the road with the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine in style, well as blacked out fork lowers and triple clamps. Take some time for yourself and explore the road atop the solo seat and let the chopped rear fender leave a lasting impression on those you pass. This motorcycle is not about packing a bike with a bunch of bells and whistles, this rugged Harley-Davidson® provides you with all you need and gets rid of everything you don't.
This durable ride will reconnect you to the road, drop by to experience it for yourself today, you won't be disappointed.
- The mile-eating performance of our Dyna® chassis wrapped in no-nonsense, stripped-down, hardcore bobber style.
- Length 91.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.8 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 6.2 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19,57H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 630 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 653 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
2.14" Viewable area, LCD Display with Digital Indicators: Speedometer, Odometer, Gear Indicator, Tachometer and Fuel Level, Dual Row of Indicators below riser clamp "dog bone" outline
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication.Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information.All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
|The time-honored art of getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter. The original bobber fanatics invented the style you see here, and they had one rule: if it weighs you down, get rid of it. That’s the Street Bob® motorcycle in spades. Solo seat. Chopped rear fender. Mini apes putting your fists in the wind. No B.S. All it takes is a twist of the wrist to send whatever the world is trying to weigh you down with to the vanishing point behind you.|
|Fuel Tank Medallions: When it comes to motorcycles, there's one name that people will never mistake for another: Harley-Davidson®. The Street Bob model features cast fuel tank medallions with classic styling that oozes the iconic Harley-Davidson attitude. Consider it your badge of honor bolted on the side of the fuel tank so everyone can see exactly how you roll.|
|Mini Ape-Hanger Handlebar: Grab hold of the stainless steel mini ape-hanger handlebar and put your fists way into the wind. The style is pure post-war bobbers, and we keep it clean and minimalist by routing the wires inside the steel. We've rubber-isolated the bars with separate risers and blacked-out top triple clamps, so you can ride more comfortably, with less vibration, and can accessorize with less hassle.|
|Stop / Turn / Tail Lights: Old-school looks meet new-school engineering. Minimalist chrome retro-style bullet tail lights combine functionality to work twice as hard – stop beams and running lights plus turn indicators in two low-profile rear lamps.|
|Blacked-Out Console: A big part of the Street Bob model’s raw look, this blacked-out, gas tank-mounted console delivers minimalist style and big functionality. The full-length console is textured-black and includes an integrated barrel-key ignition switch and LED indicator lights, electronic speedometer with gear / RPM indicator, tach, clock, tripmeter, and engine diagnostics.|
|Bobber Powertrain and Air Cover: As part of its back-to-basics street custom style, the Street Bob model's powertrain was designed along classic, minimal lines. Along with the retro-style air cleaner cover, stamped with The Motor Company Bar & Shield™, this gives the engine an authentic old-iron soul and genuine bobber presence.|
|Blacked-Out Rims and Large Front Wheel: Raw, gritty and no-nonsense – minimalist, yet premium in every detail – the Street Bob motorcycle's overall blacked-out styling includes black laced steel wheels and stainless steel spokes with an aggressive 19-inch wheel up front to lead your way out of the mundane. Blacked-out like the Harley-Davidson Twin Cam engine, these wheels make a bold statement and provide a smooth, true ride.|
|Black-Out Styling: The Street Bob motorcycle takes the tradition of bare bones street custom forward with its classic, essential bobber style and massive amounts of black finish: gloss black front end triple clamps, textured black console, blacked-out powertrain with textured covers. It's an aggressive, unpolished street attitude that pulls no punches and delivers only what you need, nothing you don’t.|
|Twin Cam 103™ Engine: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin Cam 103 engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.|
|Twin Cam 103 Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin Cam 103 engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. Thanks to the lightweight piston design, delivery of the added power is more refined than ever. Then put your foot on the shifter and feel how the engine and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission were designed to work together. Six speeds. A strong driveline and strong internal parts. Low routine maintenance. And a low cruising RPM couldn't feel better.|
|Pure Blacked-Out Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin Cam 103 engine and there’s no mistaking its roots. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers, this is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won’t find from any other motorcycle company. The finish features a blacked-out powertrain, a gloss black battery cover and textured wrinkle-black rockers with highlighted fins. It’s pure, minimal styling that makes an elemental statement about holding to what’s right and staying true to what satisfies.|
|Six-Speed Cruise Drive Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles – not begs for mercy – when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.|
|Adjustable Suspension: Easily adjust preload with a spanner wrench to suit your suspension to your riding style. The slammed low rear suspension gives you a more laid-back riding position and style. Low-profile, kicked back for profiling down the boulevard and hugging corners.|
|Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires: Michelin Scorcher tires provide the superior performance, sensational grip, impressive durability and excellent handling expected on a race-bred bike. The exclusive deep-cut tread design improves grip and water evacuation capability. Grip performance and durability is also enhanced by the tire's rubber compounds, which use the latest generation of Michelin synthetic polymers.|
|Mid-Mount Controls: Let your boots fall where they may, naturally to the mid-mounted controls and rider foot pegs on the Street Bob model. An easy reach and tight rider triangle is confidence-inspiring for new riders eager to set off on their journey and riders whose legs run slightly shorter than others.|
- Vivid BlackRequest a Quote
- Charcoal PearlRequest a Quote
- Black DenimRequest a Quote
- Velocity Red SungloRequest a Quote
- Crushed Ice PearlRequest a Quote
- Olive GoldRequest a Quote
- Billet Silver / Vivid BlackRequest a Quote
- Hard Candy Cancun Blue FlakeRequest a Quote
- Hard Candy Custom™ Paint: Hard Candy Custom paint is a large metal flake finish that’s more than just a paint job, it’s a shining declaration of independence—bright, bold and unique. The Dyna® Street Bob® model is available in Hard Candy Cancun Blue Flake (or, through H-D1™ Factory Customization, in Hard Candy Gold Flake or Hard Candy Black Gold Flake). Recalling the iconic rebel styling of ‘70's custom bikes, Hard Candy Custom paint marks another milestone in The Motor Company’s legacy of innovation. We start with several passes of 200 micron flake over a black base, then clear coat it, hand-lay the graphics, and apply the many layers of clear coat to allow the flake to shine through. It’s a painstaking process that delivers a premium custom look straight from the factory, so you can start flying your colors with no waiting or extra effort.Request a Quote
- Vivid Black Request a Quote
- Charcoal Pearl Request a Quote
- Black Denim Request a Quote
- Velocity Red Sunglo Request a Quote
- Crushed Ice Pearl Request a Quote
- Olive Gold Request a Quote
- Billet Silver / Vivid Black Request a Quote
- Hard Candy Cancun Blue Flake Request a Quote
- Hard Candy Custom™ Paint: Hard Candy Custom paint is a large metal flake finish that’s more than just a paint job, it’s a shining declaration of independence—bright, bold and unique. The Dyna® Street Bob® model is available in Hard Candy Cancun Blue Flake (or, through H-D1™ Factory Customization, in Hard Candy Gold Flake or Hard Candy Black Gold Flake). Recalling the iconic rebel styling of ‘70's custom bikes, Hard Candy Custom paint marks another milestone in The Motor Company’s legacy of innovation. We start with several passes of 200 micron flake over a black base, then clear coat it, hand-lay the graphics, and apply the many layers of clear coat to allow the flake to shine through. It’s a painstaking process that delivers a premium custom look straight from the factory, so you can start flying your colors with no waiting or extra effort. Request a Quote