CLICK LINK BELOW AND PUT "SIGN ME UP" IN THE SUBJECT EMAIL TO BE CONTACTED WITH A REGISTRATION FORM:
Sign Me Up For The Pie Eating Contest!
Appalachian Harley-Davidson's® Pie Eating Contest Rules
- The pie eating contest is open to all amateur eaters 18 years or older who are in good health.
- Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
- Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in the designated areas. Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
- Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time. Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another competitor will be disqualified.
- If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition or during the time period the pie eating count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
- The use of utensils is not allowed.
- Competitors may not touch the pie before the contest begins.
- Competitors must place each finished pie in front of them. Contestants who stack the empty pies will result in an incorrect pie count.
- Each competitor will start with one pie.
- The competitor with the most pies eaten in 2 minutes wins.
- Once the contest starts, the competitors will consume their allotted pies and place the finished pies in front of them without stacking.
- The contest will take place at 2PM.
$100 Gift Card to Appalachian Harley-Davidson®