Wing Eating Challenge - Birthday Bash 2017 - June 10, 2017
(please include your name and email address)
Wing Eating Challenge Rules
1. The wing eating challenge is open to all amateur eaters 18 years or older who are in good health.
2. Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
3. Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in the designated areas. Any contestant leaving their designated area during the contest will be disqualified.
4. Competitors may not make physical contact with any other competitor at any time. Any competitor who deliberately makes contact with another competitor will be disqualified.
5. If a competitor vomits or regurgitates at any time during the competition or during the time period the wing count is being tallied, he or she will be disqualified.
6. The use of utensils is not allowed.
7. Competitors may not touch the wing basket or wings in the basket before the contest begins.
8. Competitors must place each and every finished chicken wing bone back in the wing basket. Failure to place wing bones back into the basket will result in an incorrect wing count.
1. Each competitor will start with exactly 24 chicken wings covered with sauce.
2. The first competitor who eats the most wings in five minutes wins.
3. Once the contest starts, the competitors will consume their allotted wings and place the eaten chicken wing bone back into the wing receptacle.!
$100 Gift Card to Appalachian Harley-Davidson